Parent’s Learning Network
The Parents’ Learning Network is a support group that has been set up to support parents and students with differentiated learning needs. We aim to meet once a month to give each other support in the areas of:
During our meetings we cover topics, share ideas and invite speakers to give advice on a wide range of areas such as:
- Exam stress
- Self esteem
- Using technology to aid learning.
- Specific education around differentiated learning.
- Looking ahead: advice from parents and students in years ahead of you.
The most successful part of the Parents’ Learning Network has been the emotional support, helping others know that they are not alone in their journey and that the challenges they face have been met before by others who can share their experiences in often a candid and supportive manner.
You can contact the SFL department by:
- E-mail: SFL@castleknockcollege.ie
- Phone: 01 821 3051, select Option 3 at the menu.