Evening study takes place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
There are two sessions on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, the first is from 4pm to 7pm and the second is from 5.30pm to 8.30pm. There is only one session on a Friday which is from 4pm to 7pm.
The fee for supervised study is €400 and is payable in installments of €200 in September and €200 in January.
Students must abide by rules that pertain to study in the College Rules. In particular they must:
- Be punctual, dress as for school and use assigned desk only.
- No communication with other students, verbal or non-verbal.
- No food or drinks, except water.
- No use of electronic devices including mobile phones.
- All absences should be excused by a parent or guardian.
- Students must attend full night study sessions.
- Students may not leave or arrive at the break without a note for the supervisor.
- Students have no permission to leave the College Campus or study elsewhere in the College during study times.
- Students must not litter or loiter in the College corridors during breaks.
- Always cooperate with the Study Supervisor in a courteous and cooperative manner.
If your son wishes to avail of evening study please download the booking form and return it to reception along with the required fee.
Evening study is open to 3rd, 5th and 6th year students only.