Evening study takes place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
There are two sessions on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, the first is from 4pm to 7pm and the second is from 5.30pm to 8.30pm. There is only one session on a Friday which is from 4pm to 7pm.
The fee for supervised study is €440 and is payable in installments of €220 in September and €220 in January.
Students must abide by rules that pertain to study in the College Rules. In particular they must:
- Be punctual, dress as for school and use assigned desk only.
- No communication with other students, verbal or non-verbal.
- No food or drinks, except water.
- No use of electronic devices including mobile phones.
- All absences should be excused by a parent or guardian.
- Students must attend full night study sessions.
- Students may not leave or arrive at the break without a note for the supervisor.
- Students have no permission to leave the College Campus or study elsewhere in the College during study times.
- Students must not litter or loiter in the College corridors during breaks.
- Always cooperate with the Study Supervisor in a courteous and cooperative manner.
If your son wishes to avail of evening study please download the booking form and return it to reception. You can pay the fee online [here].
Evening study is open to 3rd, 5th and 6th year students only.
You can contact Reception by: