Apr 19 Programme of Learning for Term 3. Mr Kinder
Notes for parents and students
- All students follow the timetable issued at the start of the year. Class times are 0840, 0940, 10.55, 11.55, 13.35, 14.35.
- Use the allocated periods from your original timetable for
- completing work set,
- uploading completed work,
- checking for work returned by your teacher,
- re-doing items of work identified by your teacher,
- organising notes,
- revising notes from Terms 1 & 2,
- extension work in this subject, and so on.
- Certain periods within your existing timetable have been selected as LIVE classes with your teacher. You will need a device with audio and/or video to take part in these lessons.
- These periods have been selected based on the following rationale:
- For 5th and 6th Year: for subjects timetabled for 4 periods a week, 2 live classes a week.
- For 5th and 6th Year: for subjects timetabled for 3 periods a week, 1 live class a week.
- For Years 1 – 3: one live class per week per subject
- For TYs: one live class per week per subject, generally concentrating on LC subjects.
- Some teachers, with the agreement of all class members, have made arrangements for additional or alternative classes.
- Please check our Distance Learning information page here to find answers to frequently asked questions.
- If you still have any further questions, please submit them here